Dance Dimensions will be closed for the following holidays:
Dance Dimensions will be closed on the following days in accordance with the public school schedule.
- Monday September 7 - Labor Day
- Monday May 30th - Memorial Day
- April 11th - April 15th Spring Recess
- Monday Feb 15th Presidents Day
- Monday December 21st-January 1st. Christmas
- Thursday November 26th and Friday November 27th Thanksgiving
We will remain open on the following date(s).
- Monday September 14th Rosh Hashanah
- Wednesday September 23rd Yom Kippur
- Tuesday November 3rd Election Day
- Monday January 18th Martin Luther King
Upcoming Show Dates
- Saturday June 10, 2017 at 12 PM
- Saturday June 10, 2017 at 3 AM
- Saturday June 10, 2017 at 7 AM
These dates are based on the availability of the theater. All shows will be held at Ben Franklin Auditorium - home of Crystal Theatre. Ben Franklin is located on Flax Hill Road in Norwalk with the auditorium entrance located on Bayview Ave.
If the Norwalk Public Schools are closed or have and early dismissal due to bad weather, Dance Dimensions will also be closed.
All students should wear proper dance clothes and dance shoes.
Do not wear school or play clothes to class.
Waiting Rooms and Parking
All students should arrive on time for class and should be picked up promptly when class is finished. Parents, if you bring other children to stay in the waiting rooms, please bring appropriate things for them to do and remain with them.
Parking: Dance Dimensions clients may park anywhere in the plaza parking lot. However, the handicap parking for St Vincent's is enforced. PLEASE NOTE: Exits and entrances are one-way only!
Price List and Fees
- $75 per month for 1 class per week
- $130 per month for 2 classes per week
- $160 per month for 3 classes per week
- $200 per month for 4 classes per week
- $230 per month for 5 classes per week
- more then 5 classes, add $30.00 per class
A $30 registration fee is payable at the time of registration.
A $5 late fee will be incurred for anyone who has not paid by the 15th of the month. Dance Dimensions does not grant refunds.
No Costume Deposit
We will not be requiring a costume deposit this year. Instead, you will receive an invoice for each costume required for each dance. Please pay the amount on the invoice upon receipt.